friend is mean?
friend makes you feel bad?
friend doesnt act like a friend?
i’m confused do I kill him or what
bringing me down bringing me up notthetypeofgirlthatyouwouldeverwannatrust
…you’re lucky I’m a stubborn asshole because these took way longer to make than I’d like to admit.
holy fucking shit
I scrolled past this before realizing what this is and I just… woah
yay I’m doing a giveaway! I’ve been wanting to do one for awhile now and I’m finally getting around to it. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH TUMBLR.
total cost of giveaway: $370.90
- must be following vodkaclifford
- reblog this, likes don’t count
- you can like for bookmarking purposes only
- all of the clothing items will be ordered/made once i pick a winner and know what sizes they would like.
- DON’T DELETE THE TEXT ON THIS POST.
- White IDIOT! shirt inspired by Michael Clifford’s (made by me)
- 5 Seconds of Summer logo crewneck (made by me)
- 5 Seconds of Summer band picture crewneck (made by me)
- 5SOS member jersey (can be any boy/person of your choosing) (made by me)
- Amnesia EP (ordered)
- SLSP EP (ordered)
- Don’t Stop EP (ordered)
- 5SOS album Target edition (ordered)
- 5SOS white scribble photo shirt (from official 5SOS store)
- 5SOS black album cover shirt (from official 5SOS store)
- 5SOS black C.A.L.M. hand shirt (from official 5SOS store)
- 5SOS white derping stamp shirt (from official 5SOS store)
- Your choice of phone case (either “but ur not ______ floral case or last name & number case)
- 5SOS silhouette tote bag (from official 5SOS store) (ordered)
- 5SOS pom beanie (from official 5SOS store) (ordered)
- 3 white silicone 5SOS bracelets with black writing (ordered)
- 1 black silicone One Direction bracelet with white writing (from official 1D store) (ordered)
- One Direction iPhone/Samsung Galaxy case (available for all models)
- White “Cool Kids Don’t Dance” shirt
- Your choice of 2 colored One Direction name bracelets
- Grey All Time Low crewneck
- Black Arctic Monkeys shirt
- The 1975 white & black baseball tee
- Dark grey Green Day’s American Idiot shirt
Increase Your Chances:
- reblog this more than once (1 reblog = 1 entry)
- follow my instagram (5 entries) (message me your user if you do)
- follow my twitter (5 entries) (message me your user if you do)
- make a post and tag it with #vodkacliffordgiveaway telling me why you want to win this (this doesn’t give extra entries but it gives you a better chance bc i see who wants it and why :-)
- write me an imagine, blurb, make me an au meme/manip, etc. with me & michael (10-15 entries depending on length, etc.) (this is the key 2 my heart tbh)
- dm my twitter to any of the boys/the band account (my twitter is above but if you want me to message you it let me know) (MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT FOR PROOF SO I KNOW ITS VALID) (20 entries)
- Choosing the winner December 1st
- Messaging the winner letting them know they’ve won on December 2nd
- Good luck!
Out of curiosity, could you take a moment to reblog this if you believe that demisexuality exists? I’m demisexual, and I feel like demisexuality goes really under the radar, even within the asexual community umbrella. A lot of people don’t believe that it exists, and even within the ace community, demisexuality is still questioned as being legitimate, although we share the same flag. So reblog this is if you believe it exists.
So proud of my mother for doing her own research after I sent her that meme. A sign she hung in her car window.
Is this true?
Not only is it true, it gets worse. The Susan G Komen For The Cure Foundation has actually successfully sued “competing” charities, because (paraphrasing) their “message or branding was infringing.”
You read that correctly: they took money that people had donated to cure cancer, and hired attorneys with it, to sue ANOTHER group of people trying to find a cure for cancer, who, in turn, had to us their donated money to hire their own legal counsel to defend themselves.
Yeah signal boost because not enough people know about this and seriously FUCK SUSAN G. KOMEN THEY ARE THE ACTUAL WORST
(reblogged in honor of my mother, who died of breast cancer, 11/13/97)
new undies: cute
stretchmarks: also cute
No no no and NO stretch marks are never cute!! wtf too lazy to go get some cocoa butter and use it daily? We all have stretch marks but we can get rid of it.. People should take care of themselves and if cocoa butter didnt work for you make an appointment for a laser stretch mark removal dont be a lazy ass
hey quick question: what’s your fuckin damage
all stretch marks are beautiful no exceptions
- stretch marks are perfectly fine and natural and beautiful, free lightning bolt tattoos yo
- cocoa butter is a preventative that does not always work, and smells and stains clothes and oh yeah, since a lot of people get stretch marks just from growing NOT from weight, theyd have to slather their whole body and no one really wants to do that or smell like that so strongly.
- laser treatment? really? you want people to pay $1000+/appt (usually takes a few treatments) to get rid of something perfectly natural because you’ve named yourself standard of the fucking world and think we all live to please you? most people dont have that money and if they do thats not what they want to spend it on.
- also fuck you.
I usually don’t reblog ladies in undies, but for real. Don’t fuckin’ knock people over stretchmarks, or anything on their bodies for that matter. I’ve been underweight all my life and have them from growing. They happen. The just do.
FREE LIGHTNING TATTOOS
You’ve earned your beautiful stripes, you fine ass tiger.
Free lightning tattos. Guys you just made me accept this stuff on my body a little more.
Jerkidiot’s Halloween Nostalgia Movie Giveaway!
Hey I’m doing a giveaway for October that features 9 of my absolute favorite Halloween movies! This is my first tumblr giveaway that also incorporates Instagram.
How to Enter:
- Must be following me (and I will check)
- Must reblog and/or like this post (a reblog and a like will each count for one entry each)
- All entries will be put into a numbered list, where I will use a random number generator to choose the winner!
- This post must be reblogged and/or liked by October 20th, and the winner will be announced shortly after.
Winner will receive:
- Brand new copies of each of these movies (Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown 1 & 2, Beetlejuice, Casper Meets Wendy, Coraline, Monster House, Corpse Bride, and Gremlins)
- (Keep in mind that Halloweentown 1 & 2 come in one DVD pack, making the total movies nine, but the total DVDs eight)
You must be willing to give me an address to ship the movies to. If I contact you and I don’t get a reply in 2 days, I will pick another winner.
ADDITIONAL ENTRY: This contest is also through my Instagram (AnthonyAmorim) where my followers there can like the picture, and be entered into the contest. All entries (Tumblr notes and Instagram likes) will be put into ONE random generator. So if you follow me on Instagram, and like the photo, that counts as a third entry.
The movies are brand new and are ordered from Amazon. Please note that these movies are on DVD, not Blu-Ray.
Also, if you could please check out FeaturePoints, it’s a way to make easy money by downloading free apps. It is how I can afford to give things away so frequently, and by getting free money yourself, you’re also helping me. Click this link for more info (it’s on my blog.)
Thank you and good luck!
today is the last day!!!!!!
Gloria Steinem and Dorothy Pitman-Hughes, 1972 and 2014
Both by Dan Bagan
Wanna see my cry like a baby? Ask me who these women were.
Hughes’ father was beaten nearly to death by the KKK when she was a kid, and what does she do? Become an activist to try and stop that from happening to other people. She raised money to bail civil rights protesters out of jail. She helped women get out of abusive situations by providing shelter for them until they got on their feet. She founded an agency that helped women get to work without having to leave their children alone, because childcare in the 1970s? Not really a thing. In fact, a famous feminist line in the 70s was “every housewife is one man away from welfare.”
Then she teamed up with Steinman to found the Women’s Action Alliance, which created the first battered women’s shelters in history. They attacked women’s rights issues through boots on the ground activism, problem solving, and communication. They stomped over barriers of race and class to meet women where they were: mostly mothers who wanted better for themselves and their children.
These are women are who I always wanted to be.
a quick guide to baby etiquette
Reblogging again since it is now cold season and, despite the fact that you would think this is common sense, I still have to ask strangers to please stop touching my daughter literally every time we go out. Please remember that what we view as a simple cold can actually put some babies in the hospital!
Taylor Swift: 2014